My husband got this crostini recipe from a friend at work. At first, I thought the flavors wouldn't work well together, but they blend deliciously! —Rebecca Ebeling, Nevada City, California
- 1 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 French bread baguette (10-1/2 ounces), cut into 1/2-inch slices and toasted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- In a small bowl, combine cheese and rosemary; spoon over toast slices. Drizzle with honey; sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Goat Cheese Crostini in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p59
Reviews for Goat Cheese Crostini
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 24, 2011
"We made these for appetizers for Christmas dinner and everyone loved them. My neighbors asked for the recipe. They were very easy but had a lovely, sophisticated flavor"
Reviewed Oct. 2, 2009
"This was absolutely amazing. A keeper!"