Go-Go Garlic Bread Recipe
My family simply devours this moist, savory garlic bread, and I'm always asked for the recipe when I make it for guests. I call it "go-go" bread because it's gone before I know it! —Dolores Brigham, Inglewood, California
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese. Spread over cut sides of bread.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC