Go-Go Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese. Spread over cut sides of bread.
- 2. Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews for Go-Go Garlic Bread
"Delicious! Great recipe! I made it for a recent company dinner & it was a hit! The only change I'd make in the future is omitting the salt; for my own taste, I felt that the mayo and butter added enough saltiness."
"I really like the recipe. It is awesome! But I want always to maintain the original names as they are. Go Go Garlic is a brand name for almost 20 years of this company Strawberry Tree Farms. I found a recipe on Youtube I would like to share with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHHnUtuCwY Thank you and Congratulations!PS: I forgot, their web is www.strawberrytreefarms.com"
"The only thing i did to twek it a little was i added more itailian seasoning and gralic powder;; and i sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top of it and threw it in the broiler for a few minutes and they looked like the cheesey breadsticks u wud order from pizza hut! they were amazing!"
"The Best Garlic bread EVER!!! .I use Sargentos shredded prov and mozz mix."
"I've tweaked this just a little to suit my family's taste (added more of the seasonings than it calls for). But every time I make it they rave! In fact the very first time I didn't even get a piece out of a whole loaf out of 6 people!"
"I am asked for this recipe again and again. Even from my mother in law and sister in law. It's now become my sister in laws company bread. Now that's good!"
"This is the best cheesy garlic bread I've ever made. The warm, gooey cheese, garlic and herbs and the perfect combo! You will enjoy this recipe!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.