Go-Go Garlic Bread
“My family simply devours this moist, savory garlic bread,” writes Dolores Brigham from Inglewood, California. “And I’m always asked for the recipe when I make it for guests. I call it ‘go-go’ bread because it’s gone before I know it!”
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the
- Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Stir
- in Monterey Jack cheese. Spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15
- minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 12
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.