Go-Go Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese. Spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Go-Go Garlic Bread
Sort By :
I really like the recipe. It is awesome! But I want always to maintain the original names as they are. Go Go Garlic is a brand name for almost 20 years of this company Strawberry Tree Farms. I found a recipe on Youtube I would like to share with you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgHHnUtuCwY Thank you and Congratulations!
PS: I forgot, their web is www.strawberrytreefarms.com
The only thing i did to twek it a little was i added more itailian seasoning and gralic powder;; and i sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top of it and threw it in the broiler for a few minutes and they looked like the cheesey breadsticks u wud order from pizza hut! they were amazing!
I've made this bread a few times for dinner parties, and it is always a big hit. I usually use mozzarella cheese or whatever I have on hand. I like the flavor and the moistness that the mayonnaise brings. Definitely a keeper!
The Best Garlic Bread EVER!!! .I use Sargentos shredded prov and mozz mix.
I've tweaked this just a little to suit my family's taste (added more of the seasonings than it calls for). But every time I make it they rave! In fact the very first time I didn't even get a piece out of a whole loaf out of 6 people!