Go-Go Garlic Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 loaf French bread (about 20 inches), halved lengthwise
- In a small bowl, beat butter and mayonnaise until smooth. Beat in the Parmesan cheese, garlic, Italian seasoning and seasoned salt. Stir in Monterey Jack cheese. Spread over cut sides of bread.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Slice and serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Go-Go Garlic Bread(6)
Sort By :
The only thing i did to twek it a little was i added more itailian seasoning and gralic powder;; and i sprinkled mozzerella cheese on top of it and threw it in the broiler for a few minutes and they looked like the cheesey breadsticks u wud order from pizza hut! they were amazing!
I've made this bread a few times for dinner parties, and it is always a big hit. I usually use mozzarella cheese or whatever I have on hand. I like the flavor and the moistness that the mayonnaise brings. Definitely a keeper!
The Best Garlic Bread EVER!!! .I use Sargentos shredded prov and mozz mix.
I've tweaked this just a little to suit my family's taste (added more of the seasonings than it calls for). But every time I make it they rave! In fact the very first time I didn't even get a piece out of a whole loaf out of 6 people!
I am asked for this recipe again and again. Even from my mother in law and sister in law. It's now become my sister in laws company bread. Now that's good!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bread Appetizers >
- Bread Baking >
- Bread Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Italian Appetizers >
- Italian Bread Recipes >
- Italian Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >