Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Toasted pine nuts, optional
- 1. Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute zucchini and yellow pepper in oil until zucchini is tender.
- 2. Drain gnocchi; add to skillet with the pesto. Gently stir until coated. Stir in tomatoes. Sprinkle with pine nuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup (calculated without pine nuts) equals 371 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 671 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.
Reviews for Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.