Prepared pesto makes a flavorful sauce for gnocchi and vegetables.
- 1 package (16 ounces) potato gnocchi
- 1 cup diced zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet yellow pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- Toasted pine nuts, optional
- Cook gnocchi according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute zucchini and yellow pepper in oil until zucchini is tender.
- Drain gnocchi; add to skillet with the pesto. Gently stir until coated. Stir in tomatoes. Sprinkle with pine nuts if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p193
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Gnocchi with Pesto Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review