- Place potato flakes in a large bowl; stir in boiling water until
- blended. Stir in eggs. Add flour and salt all at once; stir just
- until combined. Divide into fourths; turn each onto a floured
- surface. Roll into 3/4-in.-thick ropes; cut ropes into 3/4-in.
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in batches,
- for 30-60 seconds or until gnocchi float. Remove with a slotted
- spoon. Place in a large bowl; top with sauce. Gently stir to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 344 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,124 mg sodium, 57 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 18 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Mike Ditka "The Coach" Cabernet Sauvignon CA 2011
, a full-bodied, big bold cab with all of the dark fruit notes and structure that a great cab needs. Buy now and get 6 bottles, plus free shipping. Order Now