- water in batches for 30-60 seconds or until they float. Remove with
- a strainer and keep warm.
- In a large heavy saucepan, cook butter over medium heat for 3
- minutes. Add garlic and sage; cook for 1-2 minutes or until butter
- and garlic are golden brown. Add gnocchi; stir gently to coat.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2/3 cup equals 232 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 373 mg sodium, 36 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.