- the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, cook the peppers, zucchini, mushrooms and onion in
- remaining oil until tender. Add prosciutto and garlic; cook 1 minute
- longer. Add the broth, tomatoes, beans, peas, tomato paste and
- chicken. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20
- minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook gnocchi according to package directions. Drain; stir
- into soup. Garnish each serving with cheese and basil. Yield: 8
- servings (2-3/4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/3 cups equals 324 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 59 mg cholesterol, 1,163 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 27 g protein.