This crunchy, on-the-go snack makes a great treat at any time of day. Kids will love the sweet cinnamon flavor and the chance to eat with their hands.—Healthy Cooking Test Kitchen
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups Koala Crisp cereal
- 1 package (5 ounces) dried cherries
- 1/3 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large ungreased roasting pan, combine the popcorn, cereal and cherries. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Add honey and cinnamon; cook and stir until heated through. Pour over popcorn mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 325° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 10 cups.
Originally published as Gluten-Free Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking August/September 2008, p57
Reviews for Gluten-Free Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review