Gluten-Free Grain and Fruit Muffins
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
12 ServingsPrep/Cook Time: 30 min.
- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup dried fruit bits, chopped
- 2 cups gluten-free baking mix
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions, substituting juice for
- water. Cool.
- In a medium bowl combine egg, milk and agave. Stir in Multi-Grain
- Medley and fruit. Fold in baking mix. Blend just until combined.
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter
- into cups and bake 20 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
For 6 jumbo-size muffins, bake 30 minutes. Or, for 24 mini-muffins, bake 15 minutes.