Gluten-Free Grain and Fruit Muffins Recipe
Brought to you by Minute® Rice
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Cook Time: 30 min. YIELD:12 servings
- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup dried fruit bits, chopped
- 2 cups gluten-free baking mix
- non-stick cooking spray
- 1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2. Prepare rice according to package directions, substituting juice for water. Cool.
- 3. In a medium bowl combine egg, milk and agave. Stir in Multi-Grain Medley and fruit. Fold in baking mix. Blend just until combined. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter into cups and bake 20 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC