- 1 pouch Minute® Multi-Grain Medley
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1/2 cup dried fruit bits, chopped
- 2 cups gluten-free baking mix
- non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Prepare rice according to package directions, substituting juice for water. Cool.
- In a medium bowl combine egg, milk and agave. Stir in Multi-Grain Medley and fruit. Fold in baking mix. Blend just until combined. Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Divide batter into cups and bake 20 minutes. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Gluten-Free Grain and Fruit Muffins in Brought to you by Minute® Rice
Reviews for Gluten-Free Grain and Fruit Muffins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review