Gluten-Free Dredged Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons Gluten-Free Flour Mixture, divided (recipe also on this page)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (4 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 cup sliced onion
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine 2 tablespoons flour mixture, salt and pepper. Add pork chops, one at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chops in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 160° and juices run clear. Sprinkle with sage and rosemary; remove and keep warm.
- In the same skillet, saute onion in pan drippings. Combine remaining flour mixture and juice until smooth. Stir into skillet; add nuts. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with pork chops. Yield: 2 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Gluten-Free Dredged Pork Chops
Sort By :
This was really yummy and moist. Will make again! I did use regular flour.
Do you have e-mail that someone could e-mail it to you?
I subscribe to several of the mags, but it won't let me on to view this recipe.
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- German Dinner Recipes >
- German Recipes >
- Gluten-Free Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >