- 5 cups Chocolate Chex
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, cashews and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add the coconut, honey, cocoa, extract and cinnamon; stir until blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Gluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p62
Reviews for Gluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2014
"easy to mix up and very tasty."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2013
"HI , Nice recipe !! You can also try out Tofu Veggie Rice !! To Know more about Tofu Veggie Rice . Visit : http://www.justforhearts.org/1-tofu-veggie-rice/"