- 5 cups Chocolate Chex
- 4 cups Cinnamon Chex
- 1 cup salted cashews
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup honey
2 tablespoons Baking CocoaGear up for holiday baking ALDI is helping you bake up more holiday sweets with our baking cocoa.
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the cereals, cashews and banana chips. In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt butter. Add the coconut, honey, cocoa, extract and cinnamon; stir until blended. Pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 4 minutes, stirring every minute. Spread onto waxed paper to cool. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 3 quarts.
Originally published as Gluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix in Healthy Cooking October/November 2011, p62
Reviews for Gluten-Free Chocolate Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 20, 2014
"Easy to mix up and very tasty."
Reviewed Feb. 23, 2013
"HI , Nice recipe !! You can also try out Tofu Veggie Rice !! To Know more about Tofu Veggie Rice . Visit : http://www.justforhearts.org/1-tofu-veggie-rice/"