- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 2-1/4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- Additional confectioners' sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa powder, cornstarch and salt. Stir in egg whites and coffee liqueur until batter resembles frosting. Add walnuts.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls 3 in. apart onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Bake at 300° for 10-14 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with additional confectioners' sugar. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Cookies in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2013, p114
Reviews for Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review