- In a blender, cover and process cheeses until smooth. Add sugar and
- extract; pulse until combined. Spread a scant 1 tablespoonful onto
- each crepe. Fold opposite sides of crepe over filling, forming a
- little bundle.
- Place seam side down in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated
- with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes
- or until heated through. Serve topped with berries and dust with
- confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 blintzes with 1/2 cup fruit (calculated without confectioners' sugar) equals 180 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 319 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 9 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.