- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (8 ounces) 2% cottage cheese
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2-1/4 cups each fresh blueberries and raspberries
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs and butter. Combine the flour and salt; add to milk mixture and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Coat an 8-in. nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Stir crepe batter; pour 2 tablespoons into center of skillet. Lift and tilt pan to coat bottom evenly. Cook until top appears dry; turn and cook 15-20 seconds longer. Remove to a wire rack. Repeat with remaining batter, coating skillet with cooking spray as needed. When cool, stack crepes with waxed paper or paper towels in between.
- In a blender, cover and process cheeses until smooth. Add sugar and extract; pulse until combined. Spread a scant 1 tablespoonful onto each crepe. Fold opposite sides of crepe over filling, forming a little bundle.
- Place seam side down in a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until heated through. Serve topped with berries and dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Gluten-Free Breakfast Blintzes(4)
Sort By :
can't tell it's gluten free - so tasty!!
I was afraid that it wouldn't be easy to make that the crepes would stick to the pan and be a pain, but they cooked very quickly. I made that part the night before and refrigerated them layered w/ wax paper in a bag with a papertowel on top to obsorb the moisture. It was worth the extra time.
I'm usually the cook in the family, but my sister has made these twice now!!! They are so, so good and very, very easy!!! We even served them to non-gluten-free company and everyone gobbled them up!!! We're going to try making them ahead, freezing them and pulling them out of a quick breakfast and treat!!!!!
I have to admit it looked good, wonderful, in fact but I was really pleasantly surprised at how easy and how very tasty these were. The cottage cheese, along with the cream cheese in the filling was so delicious, I ended up making these for fussy family members 3 days in a row.
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Crepes >
- Diabetic Breakfast Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easter Breakfast Recipes >
- Easter Brunch Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Gluten-Free Recipes >
- Healthy Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Breakfast Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- Raspberry Recipes >
- Valentine's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Valentine's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Valentine's Day Recipes >
- Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes >
- Vegetarian Brunch Recipes >
- Vegetarian Recipes >
- View All Healthy Cooking Recipes >