Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes Recipe
- 1 cup gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup gluten-free rice milk
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/3 cups mashed ripe bananas (3 medium)
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips, optional
- Maple syrup
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the rice milk, applesauce, oil and vanilla; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in bananas and chocolate chips if desired.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a hot griddle coated with cooking spray; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Serve with syrup. Yield: 12 pancakes.
Reviews for Gluten-Free Banana Pancakes
Sort By :
"I can't thank Sharen enough for this delicious pancake recipe. My grandson has so many allergies and this recipe was perfect for him. He is two and wanted to eat pancakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. They were so fluffy and delicious. The whole family enjoyed them."
"They turned out mushy and raw in the middle, no matter how long I cooked them. I added1 cup of rice flour and a half cup more milk, and that did the trick to make them edible. They were great after I made the additions."
"They were gooey and very unappetizing. No matter how long I cooked them."
"excellent. best banana pancakes ever. we added crushed pecans for a great crunch. definitely making these again!"
"Wow! These are the top banana! Seriously. Thanks for publishing this one. It's so tasty. I might try a few other fruits to switch it up a little now and then."