Glorified Hash Browns Recipe
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 2 cartons (8 ounces each) PHILADELPHIA® Chive & Onion Cream Cheese Spread
- 1 package (2 pounds) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, combine the soup and cream cheese. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 minutes or until cream cheese is melted, stirring occasionally. Add the potatoes and stir until coated.
- Spoon into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Glorified Hash Browns(5)
Sort By :
I really want to try this recipe but no one in my family likes celery. Do you think I could use cream of mushroom soup instead? Or maybe some of you could suggest something else. Thanks
Made this for the hunting party this past weekend. Everyone loved it.
This is awesome!!! My whole family loved this & gobbled it up! Will definatly make this over & over. YUMMY!!!
I did not care for this recipe. The flavor is way too rich for me.
We love this---very easy to make and it's our favorite with Ribs!!! Also goes great with ham.