Glazed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- If using fresh sweet potatoes, place in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 25-40 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly and peel. Cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place sweet potatoes in a 2-qt. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine butter, syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Sweet Potatoes
Sort By :
Very tasty and my boys love it.
Very good!! My family loved it and it was very easy to make. :-)
These were amazing!! I will surely be making them again!
I have made this several times and they are often requested! They reheat well too!
I tried this recipe for the first time yesterday (Thanksgiving). I used fresh sweet potatoes and doubled the glaze recipe. Super easy and a big hit around our holiday table. Note: I also used 100% pure Maple syrup.