Glazed Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes or 2 cans (15-3/4 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- If using fresh sweet potatoes, place in a large saucepan or Dutch oven; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook 25-40 minutes or until tender. Drain; cool slightly and peel. Cut into chunks.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place sweet potatoes in a 2-qt. baking dish. In a small saucepan, combine butter, syrup, brown sugar and cinnamon; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Sweet Potatoes(14)
Sort By :
These were amazing!! I will surely be making them again!
I have made this several times and they are often requested! They reheat well too!
I tried this recipe for the first time yesterday (Thanksgiving). I used fresh sweet potatoes and doubled the glaze recipe. Super easy and a big hit around our holiday table. Note: I also used 100% pure Maple syrup.
Very good. The hint of cinnamon was amazing in it as well. I used canned sweet potatoes and it was a hit for thanksgiving.
I made this recipe tonight, and it is yummy. I would definitely make this again. Maybe I will use the glaze for a ham.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >
- Sweet Potatoes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Recipes >