- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup halved fresh brussels sprouts
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add vegetables. Cover and simmer for 6-8 minutes or until almost tender; drain and return to pan.
- Combine the cornstarch, sugar, salt if desired, nutmeg and orange juice; stir until smooth. Pour over the vegetables. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Sprouts and Carrots in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p13
Reviews for Glazed Sprouts and Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review