Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham Recipe
In my mind, few foods in a holiday spread are as tempting as a big baked ham. I always hope for leftovers so we can have ham sandwiches in the following days. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. Preheat oven to 300°. Place ham directly on roasting pan, cut side down. Bake, covered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours.
- 2. In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads 140° (do not overcook). Yield: 12 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC