Glazed Spiral-Sliced Ham
In my mind, few foods in a holiday spread are as tempting as a big baked ham. I always hope for leftovers so we can have ham sandwiches in the following days. —Edie DeSpain, Logan, Utah
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour 35 min.
- 1 spiral-sliced fully cooked bone-in ham (7 to 9 pounds)
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1/2 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 300°. Place ham directly on roasting pan, cut
- side down. Bake, covered, 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours.
- In a bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Spread over ham. Bake,
- uncovered, 20-30 minutes longer or until a thermometer reads
- 140° (do not overcook). Yield: 12 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer