- ginger, garlic, pepper flakes and sesame seeds; stir-fry 2 minutes
- longer or until asparagus is crisp-tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture and add to the pan. Bring to a boil; cook and
- stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Add shrimp; heat through.
- Drain pasta; serve with shrimp mixture.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup shrimp mixture with about 1 cup pasta equals calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 376 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 29 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.