- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, molasses, garlic and lemon peel; reserve half of the mixture for serving.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the hear for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with molasses mixture. Serve with reserved molasses mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon
Sort By :
"This recipe makes a great 2-hour marinade (basting doesn't add enough flavor but it is too strong to use at the table).Thanks for posting this Naomi!"
"I'm not a big fan of fish, but my husband is so I make an effort to find recipes to cook we can both like and he absolutely loved it!"
"I made this recipe this weekend and it was great. I served it with the Greek Orzo Salad in the same issue."
"Very tasty and sweet even off the grill."
"My kids and I thought this was the worst recipe for Salmon I have ever made. The molasses burned and there was NO taste. It was very heavy and oily with the olive oil.I will not make this again."