- 1-1/2 pounds Brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place brussels sprouts in a large saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook salmon over medium heat in 1 tablespoon oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- Saute garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute; add the honey, chili powder, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until blended. Set aside 2 tablespoons glaze. Drain Brussels sprouts; add to the skillet. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Serve with salmon; drizzle with reserved glaze. Yield: 4 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon with Brussels Sprouts
"Have made this a couple of times and really enjoy the combination of sweet and savory. I think the glaze is a perfect compliment to the salmon and really dresses up the brussel sprouts. quick and satisfying!"