This meal goes on the table in under 30 minutes and proves that you can be fancy and fuss-free at the same time! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place brussels sprouts in a small saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 7-9 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook salmon over medium heat in 1-1/2 teaspoons oil for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm.
- Saute garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute; add the honey, chili powder, vinegar, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until blended. Set aside 1 tablespoon glaze. Drain brussels sprouts; add to the skillet. Cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until tender. Serve with salmon; drizzle with reserved glaze. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon with Brussels Sprouts for Two in Simple & Delicious
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon with Brussels Sprouts for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review