Glazed Salmon Salad Recipe
- 4 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1. Place salmon in an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the oil, paprika, honey, garlic, salt, pepper and pepper flakes; brush over salmon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Cut salmon into 1-in. pieces.
- 3. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, carrot and onion. Divide among four serving plates; top with salmon. In a small bowl, combine the oil, vinegar, shallot and mustard; drizzle over salads. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 362 calories, 28g fat (4g saturated fat), 57mg cholesterol, 417mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein
Reviews for Glazed Salmon Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.