Glazed Salmon Fillet Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 to 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2-1/4 teaspoons dill weed
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (about 2 pounds)
- Lemon-pepper seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Remove 1/2 cup to a saucepan; simmer until heated through. Set aside remaining mixture for basting.
- Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper. Moisten a paper towel in cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place salmon on grill with skin side down.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes. Brush with the reserved brown sugar mixture. Grill 10-15 minutes longer, basting occasionally. Serve with the warmed sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon Fillet
Sort By :
Oh so good!! Who would have thought dill, cayenne pepper and brown sugar would make such a delicious combination! Definitely keeping this one in my records.
I have made this several times now and my husband & I both love it! So simple yet so tasty. We have salmon now just so we could use this recipe!
I had never made salmon before, but decided to try this last night. It was delicious! My fiance and I both loved it and it will definitely be a staple for us from now on!
More Recipe Collections
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >