- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; grease the foil. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, pineapple juice and soy sauce. Place salmon skin side down on prepared pan. Spoon sauce mixture over fish.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon(17)
Sort By :
I have made this recipe many times and changed it up at times this is great! You must try it!
Just made this for dinner tonight. Perfect terriaki glaze. Though it took a little longer than 25 min to cook but my oven sucks. Definitely a keeper.
Tasted wonderful. I added fresh pineapple on top. Was a wonderful addition!!!
Very easy and tasty recipe! Loved it! I will definately make it again.
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >
- Salmon Fillet Recipes >