Here's a flavorful and well-seasoned entree that takes no time at all but is sure to net you plenty of compliments! Angela Lively - Baxter, TN
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Place salmon in a greased 8-in. square baking dish; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon for Two in Simple & Delicious
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon for Two
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 29, 2013
"Very good; flavorful; could use a little more heat."