"After I grilled this for my boss and her husband, I was swamped with calls asking for the recipe the next day at work," relates Naomi Mahoney from Oakville, Ontario. "My boss said she'd never tasted such delicious salmon. And it takes only minutes to prepare".
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, molasses, garlic and lemon peel; reserve half of the mixture for serving.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the hear for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with molasses mixture. Serve with reserved molasses mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Salmon in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p9
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review