Glazed Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, molasses, garlic and lemon peel; reserve half of the mixture for serving.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill salmon, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the hear for 6-8 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently with molasses mixture. Serve with reserved molasses mixture. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Glazed Salmon(10)
Sort By :
I'm not a big fan of fish, but my husband is so I make an effort to find recipes to cook we can both like and he absolutely loved it!
I made this recipe this weekend and it was great. I served it with the Greek Orzo Salad in the same issue.
Very tasty and sweet even off the grill.
My kids and I thought this was the worst recipe for Salmon I have ever made. The molasses burned and there was NO taste. It was very heavy and oily with the olive oil.I will not make this again.
This recipe was surprisingly easy. It was too cold and wet to grill outside so we broiled the salmon without basting it and it still turned out excellent. My husband, who does not like salmon, actually went back for seconds!
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >