Glazed Rosemary Pork Recipe
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each), cut into 1-inch slices
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the honey, 2 teaspoons oil, mustard, rosemary, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside. Flatten pork slices to 1/2-in. thickness. In a large nonstick skillet, saute pork in remaining oil for 1 minute on each side or until browned.
- 2. Transfer to a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Spoon honey mixture over meat. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 259 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 91mg cholesterol, 174mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 0 fiber), 32g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Reviews for Glazed Rosemary Pork
"This is one of our favourite meals. Many times I make it easier on myself by keeping the tenderloin whole. I sear it first then bake and baste it with the honey mixture while it cooks. It takes about 30 minutes to cook."