- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Combine egg, milk
- and butter; stir into dry ingredients until just moistened. Fold in
- raspberries and lemon peel. Coat muffin cups with cooking spray or
- use paper liners; fill three-fourths full with batter.
- Combine topping ingredients; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each
- muffin. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until a toothpick
- comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a
- wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over muffins. Yield: 1
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 181 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 133 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat.