- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ranch Carrots
"Way too sweet for our taste. Will cut sugar next time."
"These were really delicious! We'll definitely behaving these again."
"Made these for thanksgiving & I really liked them. It was nice to have something other than plain old carrots. I did like the other reviews said & used only 1 envelope of ranch & only used 1/4 c. of brown sugar & butter. My family liked them as well!"
"Excellent! The kids even loved them."
"You will be surprised at how good this simple dish tastes!! The first time I made as directed. My suggestion, take all the other reviews suggestion of half the glaze. It makes a lot. Simply cutting back on the glaze makes this the perfect side dish anytime of the year. Teenagers and adults alike enjoyed this unique taste."