- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 envelopes ranch salad dressing mix
- Place carrots in a saucepan; add 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, combine the butter, brown sugar and salad dressing mix until blended. Add carrots. Cook and stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Glazed Ranch Carrots
Sort By :
Excellent! The kids even loved them.
You will be surprised at how good this simple dish tastes!! The first time I made as directed. My suggestion, take all the other reviews suggestion of half the glaze. It makes a lot. Simply cutting back on the glaze makes this the perfect side dish anytime of the year. Teenagers and adults alike enjoyed this unique taste.
1 envelope of ranch dressing is enough ! Delicious !
Great taste, just too much glaze, used half of glaze ingredients and had 1/2c left in bowl.
If you don't like carrots this recipe will change your mind...it did mine. My husband loves loves these carrots. I've made many time already-