Glazed Pumpkin Bundt Cake Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in pumpkin; mix well. Gradually add baking mix until combined. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 275 calories, 8g fat (3g saturated fat), 61mg cholesterol, 335mg sodium, 49g carbohydrate (34g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Glazed Pumpkin Bundt Cake
"Moist and tasty. I reduced the white sugar to a half cup and added a half cup of raw pumpkin seeds. Also used pumpkin I pureed myself with small bits of pumpkin still in it. Both added nice texture and color."
"The first time I made this recipe exactly as given. I found it to be rather dry and needed some no flavor. Sooo... I used the basic recipe but added 1 1/2 to 2 teas. cinnamon and 1/2 teas. pumpkin pie spice, 1/2 cup sour cream (or 1/4 c. apple sauce and 1/4 cup sour cream). Threw in chopped walnuts and some tart dried cherries (cranberries would be even better) and obtained a moister wonderful tasty result. Now this is one of our favorite recipes.... have made it three times already in the past month; my family can't seem to get enough of it."
"wonderful!!!!! just wonderful!!!!!"
"extremely easy and very tasty! Definitely a favorite in my family."
"This is now one of my family favorites. I added mini chocolate chips and even my grandkids love it!"