Glazed Pumpkin Bundt Cake
"Our family grows lots of pumpkins, but I have to put dibs on some or the children will carve every one!" exclaims Margaret Slocum of Ridgefield, Washington. "I like to use them - or convenient canned pumpkin - in this moist cake."
12-16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min. + cooling
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time,
- beating well after each. Beat in pumpkin; mix well. Gradually add
- baking mix until combined. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in.
- fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pan to wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled
- cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 275 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 335 mg sodium,