"Our family grows lots of pumpkins, but I have to put dibs on some or the children will carve every one!" exclaims Margaret Slocum of Ridgefield, Washington. "I like to use them - or convenient canned pumpkin - in this moist cake."
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugars. Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each. Beat in pumpkin; mix well. Gradually add baking mix until combined. Pour into a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to wire rack. Combine glaze ingredients; drizzle over cooled cake. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Pumpkin Bundt Cake in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p14
Reviews for Glazed Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review