Glazed Pork Tenderloin
I like to serve this tenderloin for Christmas and other special occasions. It's impressive yet easy to make.Nancy Rollag, Kewaskum, Wisconsin
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the jelly and horseradish.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute or until jelly is melted; stir until
- Place the tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush with
- half of the jelly mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20
- minutes. Turn the meat over; brush with the remaining jelly mixture.
- Bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove the meat and keep warm.
- Add broth and grape juice to roasting pan; stir to loosen browned
- bits. Transfer to a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until
- liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes. Strain sauce; add
- salt and pepper. Slice pork; serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (4 ounces) equals 141 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium,