Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
I like to serve this tenderloin for Christmas and other special occasions. It's impressive yet easy to make.—Nancy Rollag, Kewaskum, Wisconsin
- 1/2 cup currant jelly
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 2 pork tenderloins (3/4 pound each)
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup white grape juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the jelly and horseradish. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until jelly is melted; stir until smooth.
- 2. Place the tenderloins on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Brush with half of the jelly mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 20 minutes. Turn the meat over; brush with the remaining jelly mixture. Bake 10 minutes longer or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Remove the meat and keep warm.
- 3. Add broth and grape juice to roasting pan; stir to loosen browned bits. Transfer to a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat until liquid is reduced to 1/2 cup, about 5 minutes. Strain sauce; add salt and pepper. Slice pork; serve with sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
4 ounce-weight: 141 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 32mg cholesterol, 207mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 11g protein.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Tenderloin
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC