Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup pineapple preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine salt and pepper; rub over pork. Place in a 13x9-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Place one sprig of rosemary under the pork and one on top. Bake, uncovered, 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, heat preserves and horseradish until preserves are melted; stir until blended. Remove top rosemary sprig. Brush pork with 1/4 cup pineapple sauce. Bake 10-20 minutes longer or until thermometer reads 145°. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Tenderloin(6)
Sort By :
Made this for dinner tonight, and I can't stop talking about how delicious the flavors were. I had never made pork tenderloin before, and in attempt to match the store's weekly ad with a healthy recipe I came across this recipe. The fact the recipe is almost effortless made it so much better. I loved the combination of the pineapple, horseradish, and rosemary flavors! Some of the bottom stems stuck to my piece of the meat, and I thought it was heavenly. I thoroughly enjoyed making this for my husband and I knowing it was a healthy meal. Thank you TOH!
Mmmm I think it sounds just right depending on the strength of your horseradish. Last years crop was mild - but the year before would bring a tear to your eye! Just have to use your judgement.
I don't have a cast iron tongue either...Maybe a third to half as much horseradish? That's quite a kick from the 'ol horsey!
That sounds like alot of horseradish to me.
My can't take horse radish. What would you think about Dijon Mustard instead???
More Recipe Collections
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >
- Pork Main Dishes >
- Pork Recipes >