- 1 bone-in pork loin roast (4 to 5 pounds)
- 1 can (14 ounces) jellied cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil; place roast fat side up on a rack in prepared pan. In a small saucepan, combine the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 14-16 minutes or until smooth and slightly thickened. Pour over pork.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°, basting with pan juices every 30 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Roast
Sort By :
My family loved this recipe. I'll have to cook two next time.
love the glaze also good on ham and chicken too
This is an incredible recipe, extremely tasty and easy to make.
My family RAVED about it. RAVED!!!!
this is really gool and easy for company - but second time I made it I did twice the glaze
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Dinner Recipes >
- Christmas Main Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >