Glazed Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1/4 pounds)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup reduced-sugar orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1. Cut pork into 1-in. slices and flatten to 1/4-in. thickness; sprinkle with salt. Cook pork in batches over medium-high heat in a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray until tender. Reduce heat to low; return all meat to the pan. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over pork and turn to coat. Heat through. Yield: 4 servings.
4 ounces cooked pork equals 200 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 231 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Medallions
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.