- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup brandy
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pork crown roast (16 ribs and about 8 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first six ingredients. Cook and stir over medium heat until jam is melted; brush over roast. Place roast on a rack in a large shallow roasting pan. Cover rib ends with foil; loosely cover entire roast with foil.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/2 hours. Carefully spoon stuffing into center of roast. Bake 1 hour longer or until a thermometer reads 165° for stuffing. Transfer to a serving platter. Let stand for 15 minutes. Remove foil. Cut between ribs to serve. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pork Crown Roast in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2009, p146
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Crown Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2011
Melts in your mouth and everyone was impressed with how much "work" this must have been.