Glazed Pork Chops
"I'm a new mom and need good healthy meals that are fast to fix," relates Kristin Tanis of Hatfield, Pennsylvania. "These moist chops fit the bill perfectly. Since this entree requires a single pan, cleanup's quick, too."
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick)
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon cider vinegar, divided
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- In a nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown pork chops on both
- sides. In a bowl, combine 1/3 cup vinegar, soy sauce and garlic;
- pour over the chops. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until the
- meat is no longer pink.
- In a bowl, combine the cornstarch and remaining vinegar until smooth;
- stir into the skillet. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 minute
- or until thickened. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.