A slightly sweet glaze coats these delicious casserole pork chops that were described by our judging panel as both hearty and homey. We think you’ll agree! Dawn Zubke — Watertown, Wisconsin
- 1-1/4 cups reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 3/4 cup frozen corn
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3 cups crushed corn bread stuffing
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large saucepan, bring broth, onion, corn, celery and cayenne to a boil. Remove from the heat; stir in stuffing.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with pork chops. Combine brown sugar and mustard; spread over chops. Bake, uncovered, 25-30 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pork Chops with Corn Bread Dressing in Healthy Cooking December/January 2010, p35
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Chops with Corn Bread Dressing
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review