Glazed Pork Chops for 2 Recipe
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 3 tablespoons into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pork chop equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Chops for 2
"Click the "View this recipe now" link in the initial post. This is an automated post that takes comments from a recipe's detail page and adds them to the forum. The recipe in its entirity will not appear here, but rather on the page that you go to after clicking "View this recipe now."Erik
"These sound fab, but there is no list of ingredients!"
"Where are the ingredients"
"No ingredient list or nutrition information."
"Glazed pork chops for 2 sounds good, but there are no ingredients listed. MW"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.