Glazed Pork Chops for 2 Recipe
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 3 tablespoons into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 pork chop equals 246 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 284 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 30 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Chops for 2
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.