Rosemary adds a special touch to these beautifully glazed chops that are just right for any weeknight meal. Louise Gilbert - Quesnel, BC
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 2 bone-in pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Pour 3 tablespoons into a large resealable plastic bag; add the pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Pork Chops for 2 in Healthy Cooking
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Glazed Pork Chops for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review