Glazed Pineapple Sundaes Recipe
This refreshing dessert with its slightly spicy glaze comes from Dawn Czysz of New Berlin, Wisconsin.
- 2 fresh pineapple slices (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon apricot spreadable fruit
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash ground cinnamon
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1. Place pineapple slices on a baking sheet; brush with spreadable fruit. Broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes or until bubbly. Combine the sugar substitute and cinnamon; sprinkle over pineapple. Top with frozen yogurt. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 137 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 59mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit.
Reviews for Glazed Pineapple Sundaes
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC