Glazed Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, peanut butter and sugars until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in the eggs, water and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 325° for 18-22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- For glaze, in a microwave, melt chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Pour over warm bars; spread evenly. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Glazed Peanut Butter Bars(20)
Sort By :
Very easy to bake and very delicious! !
This was my first time making them and my kids loved them except they were very crumbly and dry. I'm just wondering if that was because I used unsalted butter instead of regular butter?? Other than that, my kids loved them and I will definitely make them again and again! Especially for my girl Scout girls! Thank you for the recipe! Seattle, Wa
These were good, but turned out very puffy and cake-like. I was expecting something more the texture of blondies. I made them with all whole-wheat flour and old fashion oats.
I've been making these bars for a couple years now. They are delicious, easy to make, and serve a lot of people. Great for bake sales, potlucks, you name it! Thanks for the recipe!
These are really good and pretty easy to make. My family gobbled them up really fast, so obviously they like them!!! The recipe makes a lot so they are perfect to take to gathering!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Bar Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Kids Desserts >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Bars >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >
- Potluck Desserts >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >