Glazed Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
Potatoes are the ultimate comfort food to me. If you haven't tried them with a touch of honey, you won't be disappointed with this savory-sweet combination. &mdash:Stephanie Shay, Orwigsburg, Pennsylvania
- 1-3/4 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, salt, garlic powder and pepper; drizzle over potatoes.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC