Glazed Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
- 1-3/4 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, salt, garlic powder and pepper; drizzle over potatoes.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Glazed Parmesan Potatoes
"Easy and simple recipe. Delicious!!!!"
"The best potato dish ever! Sweet and simple."