- 1-3/4 pounds red potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the butter, honey, salt, garlic powder and pepper; drizzle over potatoes.
- Bake at 375° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Stir potatoes and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Parmesan Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2013, p228
Reviews for Glazed Parmesan Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 2, 2015
"Easy and simple recipe. Delicious!!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 18, 2014
"The best potato dish ever! Sweet and simple."